Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan. Great recipe for Salmon Takikomi Gohan. If you love salmon, you would love this rice dish. Using rice cooker, it is absolutely easy to make such an elegant looking and nutritious dish.
Serve in a bowl and sprinkle sesame seeds and black pepper. Now your salmon and shiitake Takikomi-Gohan is ready! いただきます! Making onigiri with this Takikomi-Gohan is also nice! You can cook Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Short Grain Rice *OR Medium Grain Rice.
- You need 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas *thawed.
- You need 200 g of Smoked Salmon Off-cuts OR Slices *tear if large.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Parsley.
You can learn how to make onigiri here. Great recipe for Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan. My 'Salmon Takikomigohan' is very popular. But, on the other day, I found a bone in the dish even though I had checked Salmon fillets carefully.
Smoked Salmon Takikomi Gohan instructions
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice. *Note: Add extra Water to make it up to the 2-cup marking if required..
- Add Olive Oil, finely chopped Onion and Garlic, some Freshly Ground Black Pepper, and gently stir..
- Place Smoked Salmon on top, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When cooked, place thawed Peas on top, and let it steam for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Sprinkle with some chopped Parsley and enjoy..
Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Drain the rice and place it into the rice cooker's inner pot. Let's make tasty MISO flavor "takikomi-gohan" for tonight! To match with miso flavor, I picked salmon and maitake mushrooms for today.