Low fat chocolate cake.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 1%milk.
- Prepare 3 large of egg whites.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Low fat chocolate cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
recipe by Gail @cookpad