Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati.
You can have Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati
- Prepare 1 of Pasta dough.
- It’s of For the sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 3 slice of Sliced ham.
- You need 6 of Okra.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 dash of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and black pepper.
Fresh Pasta Recipe Number 20: Strascinati instructions
- Prepare the pasta dough. You can find out how to make many different versions of this pasta by looking at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll it into a long, narrow log and cut it into pieces..
- This is what a cross section should look like..
- Press down on the dough with your thumb..
- Roll it away from you..
- It's ready..
- Instead of using your finger, you can use a knife as well. It's a bit tricky ~.
- They are very salty and thick, so boil for a while. I recommend cooking them all the way through..
- [How to make the sauce:] Rub the okra in salt, then cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds. Do the same for the potatoes, cut into small pieces, then microwave for 4 minutes..
- Stir fry the olive oil and garlic over low heat. Add the red chili pepper and stir-fry until aromatic..
- Add 1 ladle of the boiling water and agitate the frying pan to emulsify the oil..
- Once the oil thickens, add the other ingredients, then toss with the pasta..
- Tear the ham into pieces, place on top, season with salt and pepper and it's done!.
- There is a slight indentation in each piece of pasta, so the sauce collects inside. Top them with the toppings and eat. They're chewy, moist and delicious!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad