Fluffy Bread with Whey.
You can cook Fluffy Bread with Whey using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Bread with Whey
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 9 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of Cheese Whey Ingredients.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 15 grams of Vinegar (Lemon juice).
- Prepare 140 ml of (If using yogurt whey,.
- It’s 1 of your choice Fillings.
- It’s 1 of -Ham, cheese, basil, ketchup, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of -Rum raisin, cinnamon sugar, butter.
Fluffy Bread with Whey instructions
- [Make the cheese whey] This is quickly made in the microwave. Use 140ml of the whey strained off the cheese from. Yogurt is fine, too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146694-how-to-make-low-fat-ricotta-cheese-in-the-microwave.
- Put the flour and salt into a bowl and mix with a whisk. In a separate bowl, add the sugar and butter into the whey from Step 1. Microwave to melt the butter. When it's about body temperature, add the yeast and let it soak..
- Add the yeast mixture into the bowl with the flour and mix as much as possible with cutting motions..
- Once it has all come together, wrap it up with plastic wrap and microwave at 200 W, or use the thawing function, for 30 seconds. Let it sit in a warm place for 15 minutes..
- Once it has doubled in size, gently press on it to remove the gas. Cut in half and fold each half into thirds, twice. Cover with plastic wrap..
- Prepare your choice of fillings. [Ham and Pizza Sauce] Combine all of the ☆ ingredients, except for the ham..
- Dust a work surface with flour and place the dough, with the seam side down, on top. Roll it out with a rolling pin. Place 3 slices of ham on top and then coat with the paste from Step 6..
- [Rum Raisin] Spread butter on the dough, leaving the edges free. Top with cinnamon sugar and raisins..
- Wrap the dough from the bottom and use your finger to pinch the seam closed. Place the seam on the bottom and roll it around so that it blends in to the dough..
- Cut into eight 1cm wide slices..
- Place the slices on a sheet of parchment paper, alternating sides. Lightly cover with plastic wrap..
- Microwave at 200W for 30 seconds. Cover with a damp towel and use the oven's bread proofing function (or also cover it with plastic wrap and leave it in a room at 40℃) for 15 minutes..
- Once it has expanded, preheat the oven to 180℃. Bake for 14-16 minutes. After they have cooled, they're done. These taste amazing when freshly baked..
- They don't fall apart, each slice can be torn apart easily, and they're easy to eat. They're great for gifts or to bring to a party..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad