Angel Hair with Walnuts Recipe.
You can make Angel Hair with Walnuts Recipe using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair with Walnuts Recipe
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Romano cheese.
Angel Hair with Walnuts Recipe instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the walnuts, pepper flakes and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until walnuts are toasted..
- Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add cheese; toss to coat..
recipe by KatieVedder @cookpad