Marinated Ham Salad.
You can have Marinated Ham Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Ham Salad
- Prepare of Basic Marinade:.
- It’s 133 ml of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 66 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Main Ingredients:.
- Prepare 8 of to 10 slices Thinly sliced ham.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley.
Marinated Ham Salad instructions
- Preparation: Cut the ham into quarters. Cut the onion in half lengthwise and slice thinly..
- For the marinade: Put the olive oil and vinegar and mix well with a whisk..
- After it's mixed, add salt and pepper and whisk well until emulsified..
- Put some of the onion in a plastic container, then add ham, and continue alternating the layers. Drizzle the marinade..
- Close the lid of the container and leave to rest in the fridge for about half a day to let the flavour absorb..
- To marinate evenly, stir several times..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped parsley..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad