Apple Crumble Cupcakes.
You can make Apple Crumble Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Cupcakes
- Prepare of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 230 g of flour.
- It’s 155 g of sugar.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s of For the crumble topping:.
- Prepare 75 g of sugar.
- You need 100 g of cubed butter.
- It’s 150 g of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the icing:.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 100 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- It’s 250 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 TBSP of milk.
Apple Crumble Cupcakes step by step
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare the apples. Peel, core and chop them into cubes. Put into a medium pot half filled with water and boil for 7 minutes, until soft. Once the apples are soft, drain them well and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar. Whisk in eggs. Sift in all the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Fold in the apple. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers and scoop the batter evenly in. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Using your fingers, rub the butter into the flour, sugar, and cinnamon, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Line a baking tray. Spread the crumble evenly over the tray and bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes..
- Icing: Cream together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and cinnamon until creamy and combined. Mix in the icing sugar. Once incorporated, mix in the milk until the icing is soft, but can hold it's shape..
- Assembling: Spread a layer of icing on top of a cupcake using a knife. Dip the cupcake into a bowl filled with the crumble topping so it sticks..