Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake.
You can make Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of softened butter.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of All-Purpose-Flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cocoa Powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 4 of medium Eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Butter.
Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake step by step
- In a large bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt..
- Whisk ingredients until all is nicely combined..
- In a large bowl add the butter and sugar and beat until nice and fluffy…:).
- Add the sour cream and milk..
- Add in one egg and a time and continue beating, continue beating and add in 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract..
- Add in the chopped walnuts..
- Continue combining by hand. Fold batter into bundt form, or a baking pan that you prefer and even out the batter..
- Bake for 60 minutes at medium to high heat. I still use the knife to be absolutely sure that the batter has been baked. A few years ago had a small mishap with the cake batter tester. and I never used it again. 🙂 As for the glaze, mine is store bought but it really is very simple to make..just warm the heavy cream fold in the cocoa powder and butter and whisk until it has a soft smooth texture, once the cake has cooled off pour the glaze on slowly..
- Kali Orexi!!!.
recipe by Foodzesty @cookpad