Berry White Chocolate Madeira.
You can cook Berry White Chocolate Madeira using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Berry White Chocolate Madeira
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- You need 350 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- You need 285 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 285 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dairy free milk.
- You need of For the white chocolate frosting:.
- Prepare 150 g of dairy free white chocolate melted.
- You need 175 g of icing sugar.
- You need 45 g of dairy free spread.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of dairy free milk.
- Prepare of Other:.
- It’s 75 g of raspberries.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of raspberry or strawberry jam.
- Prepare 75 g of strawberries halved.
- Prepare 4 of squares dairy free white chocolate melted.
Berry White Chocolate Madeira step by step
- Preheat the oven to 150 oC Grease a 8″ round cake tin.
- Place the flour, sugar, dairy free spread, eggs, and dairy free milk Beat for a couple of minutes until light and fluffy Pour into the cake tin and bake in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Remove from the cake tin and allow to cool completely Make the frosting by whisking together the melted chocolate, icing sugar, dairy free spread and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Slice the cake in half and sandwich together with the white chocolate frosting and jam Top the cake the strawberries and raspberries Drizzle over the melted white chocolate.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad