" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS".
You can cook " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS"
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar-packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cup of quick-cooking oats( uncooked).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Get your cookie sheets greased. I used parchment paper. Easier clean up…
- Beat butter & sugars in large mixing bowl until well blended. Add eggs & vanilla; beat until fluffy..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon in a separate bowl..
- Add to egg mixture alternating with pumpkin. Stir in chocolate chips & oats..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.(I used a #40 scoop)..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 10 dozen. ( Mine were a little bigger I got 54 & baked them for 15 min.).