Maple Syrup flapjack. Browse Our Selection Of Hot Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Wings Sauce, Seasonings & Rubs. Stir in the maple syrup and sugar, and simmer until it's mostly dissolved. Golden syrup brings a chewier texture to the table whereas maple syrup makes them slightly more 'crunchy', which I LOVE!
Melt the butter over a low heat. Stir in the Pure Maple Syrup and mix for a few minutes. Now, add the oats and stir well, so the oats are evenly coated. You can cook Maple Syrup flapjack using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup flapjack
- You need 200 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 150 g of demerara sugar.
- It’s 300 g of porridge oats.
- It’s 25 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Spread the mixture evenly on the tin and press down. Banana is another way to have healthy sugar free flapjacks. In fact, cooks generally use bananas as thickening agents to get the right consistency. It is a perfect substitute or addition to your sugar free flapjacks.
Maple Syrup flapjack step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan on a medium-low heat, add sugar and maple syrup when butter is completely melted and simmer till most of the sugar is dissolved..
- In a separate bowl add all the dry ingredients together and stir together well..
- Pour the butter mixture on to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Pour mixture into the baking tray (you can also sprinkle some extra almond flakes on the top) bake for 25min. Remove for the oven and cut into small pieces and leave to cool..
Especially when your sugar free flapjack recipe calls for flour, maple syrup or honey. Take two bananas and much them up with a fork. Flapjack and K'nuckles try to find maple syrup in Maple Syrup Island. Bubbie tells Flapjack the story of why she named him "Flapjack", and tells him that he is ready for his first plate of flapjacks. When Flapjack is about to eat his flapjacks, K'nuckles tells him that he cannot fully enjoy them without maple syrup.