Sugary Peanut Butter Frosting. It's smooth, creamy, and is great for piping on top of cupcakes or decorating a cake. This peanut butter frosting or icing recipe is both vegetarian and vegan and goes great with a vegan chocolate cake or even a vegan Or, might we suggest you try using this vegan peanut butter frosting to top off these low-calorie and fat-free and reduced sugar. Peanut Butter Frosting No Confectioners Sugar Recipes.
Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. This peanut butter frosting delivers BIG flavor. The base of the recipe is just a little bit of butter and a massive amount of peanut And unlike most frostings, it's not loaded with confectioners' sugar. You can make Sugary Peanut Butter Frosting using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sugary Peanut Butter Frosting
- It’s 5 cup of domino sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 6 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut butter (you can add more: depends on your desired taste).
But a frosting made with butter and peanut butter is thicker and more stable than one made with butter alone, so peanut butter frosting relies on powdered sugar for sweetness more than structure. For that reason, my recipe includes a few spoonfuls of. Healthy Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting — the cake is super moist and chocolatey, the frosting is incredibly rich and sweet and PACKED with peanut butter flavor… you'd never know the slice in front of you is sugar free, low carb, high protein. Smooth and creamy peanut butter frosting with just three ingredients for cupcakes, cakes, and brownies.
Sugary Peanut Butter Frosting instructions
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Steam potatoes until soft (stick a knife through it easily).
- Mash potatoes in a dish while still hot (you will end up with mashed potatoes: no chunks).
- Mix the domino sugar with the mashed potatoes until smooth.
- Heat up the potato and domino sugar mix in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Once you are done heating it up: mix in all of the confectioners sugar. Mix until smooth (the mixture will become thicker).
- Heat up the potato and sugar mix in the microwave once more for 10 seconds (you do not have to do this step unless you are having problems with the next step).
- Mix the potato and sugar mix with the peanut butter until there is one constant color.
- Put it on whatever you desire!.
- I found out that if you blend some of the frosting stuff in with vanilla ice cream and milk… it will taste great.. (one idea).
If you use natural peanut butter, be sure to mix it really well before adding to the frosting. It's important the oils are thoroughly mixed in. Peanut Butter: I use a firm peanut butter for this recipe, like a natural peanut butter that is no stir or even sometimes Jiff. If you use a super liquidy peanut butter you may need to add more powdered sugar to get it to firm. Peanut butter frosting is a quick and easy topping that can be whipped up and added to a variety of cake, cupcake, and brownie flavors.