Twisted Cordon Bleu.
You can cook Twisted Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twisted Cordon Bleu
- Prepare of Orange marmalade butter.
- You need of Honey mustard.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Ham, sliced.
- You need of Panko.
- It’s of Egg batter.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
Twisted Cordon Bleu instructions
- Defrost chicken breast.
- Cut pocket into chicken.
- Make egg batter.
- In tubs add flour, panko and seasoning.
- Bread the ham slices.
- Layer 1-2 slices of Swiss cheese in the chicken pocket.
- Fry ham and add 2-4 slices per pocket.
- Slice ham and stuff into pocket. Along with a honey mustard..
- Toothpick together. And grill with a honey orange marmalade glaze..
- Serve with twice backed potato and garlic toast butter and sour cream. And orange twist..
recipe by Anthony Johnson @cookpad