Crockpot Glazed Ham.
You can make Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- It’s 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- You need of Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
Crockpot Glazed Ham instructions
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
recipe by Leelumae @cookpad