Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey.
You can have Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey
- You need of Vanilla Custard Layer.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Layer.
- You need of cream.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of Plain Cake Layer.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of plain flour.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of drops yellow food color.
- It’s of Walnut Topping.
- It’s of crushed walnuts.
- It’s of Peach Layer.
- It’s of diced peaches.
Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey instructions
- First prepare the vanilla cake by sifting together flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Then in another bowl, mix butter and sugar together till its light and fluffy . Add vanilla extract to this mixture. Now add the eggs one by one along with 1 tbsp of the dry mixture from the first bowl. Finally fold in the rest of the dry ingredients mixture along with milk that has a few drops of yellow food color. Pour out the batter in a greased bread pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 c for 35 mins. Once cooled, cut slices and place at the bottom of the dessert dish. This is layer 1..
- While the cake is being baked, prepare the custard layer. In a bowl make a paste of the recommended custard powder in 1/2 cup milk. In a separate bowl heat the sugar in 2 cups milk and bring it to boil. Then add the custard paste to it and heat the final mixture till its thick and smooth. Pour this on the cake layer and let it cool for 10 mins or when top layer becomes impenetrable forming Layer 2..
- Now whip together honey, vanilla pinch and cream till the mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside..
- Layer the custard topping with diced peaches forming layer 3. Then pour over the whipped cream mixture on top..
- Finally, top the dessert with crushed walnuts. Place in the fridge to cool for 4 to 6 hours. Best results appear after cooling the dessert..
recipe by mssyed @cookpad