Smoked Salmon with Lime Guacamole. Try the smoked salmon guacamole with some carrot sticks or homemade veggie chips. Overlap the smoked salmon slices in pairs. Additional toppings for the salmon burger include daikon sprouts and, for color and texture, seeded and cored tomatoes cut into julienne strips.
Rinse the scallions, trim and chop. For the smoked salmon mousse: Chop the salmon finely. Mix into the remaining crème fraîche. You can cook Smoked Salmon with Lime Guacamole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Lime Guacamole
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of line.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chipotle chilli flakes.
- Prepare slices of Smoked salmon.
Whip the cream then fold into the salmon mixture and season with. How to make Smoked Salmon Chipotle Guacamole – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. I decided to try an Asian twist to a traditional guacamole and to further the direction my thoughts were taking me, I baked up some wonton wrappers and topped them with smoked wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. The results were these gorgeous little bites of crunchy heat with the cool buttery salmon as.
Smoked Salmon with Lime Guacamole step by step
- Make a simple salad with your cucumber, tomatoes and pepper..
- In a separate bowl mash your avocado with lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your salmon to the bowl then top with your guacamole and a sprinkle of chipotle chillies..
Our tip: On your next TV night, try the smoked salmon guacamole with some carrot sticks or homemade. The Best Smoked Salmon Canapes Recipes on Yummly Smoked Salmon On Rye Bread Recipes. Wild Smoked Alaska Salmon and Guacamole. Here is my full experience – all culminating in one delicious snack recipe – guacamole.