Rice Flour Bagels!!.
You can make Rice Flour Bagels!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Bagels!!
- Prepare 200 grams of Rice flour (joshinko).
- It’s 70 grams of Grated yamaimo (or lotus root. Refer to the Helpful Hints).
- You need 70 grams of Sugar (cane sugar).
- You need 40 grams of Shortening (or margarine).
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- It’s 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder if you want to give it color.
- It’s 1 of Ham, cheese, lettuce etc. if you like.
- You need 1 of additive-free soy milk warmed up for 1 minute in the microwave, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice added in. after it chills, filter through a tea strainer; you can make one portion at a time!! Soy cheese and fruit jam if you like.
Rice Flour Bagels!! instructions
- Microwave the water for 30 seconds. Add in the dry yeast, and dissolve it..
- Mix in the dissolved dry yeast from Step 1 with the rest of the ingredients, and knead..
- Form it into doughnut shapes, lightly mist with water, place into an airtight container (or wrap a tall container with plastic wrap) and let rise at 30℃ for 40 minutes using your oven's rising function..
- Steam for about 15~20 minutes in a steamer (over medium heat), and it is done!! Cover with a wet towel or cover with plastic wrap in order to keep these from drying out until they have cooled down..
- You can make delicious sandwiches out of these bagels with soy cheese and fruit jam..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad