Date with walnut cake.
You can cook Date with walnut cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Date with walnut cake
- It’s 2 cups of Dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 of Yogurt.
- You need 2 cups of Maida.
- You need 2 cups of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 5 of Dates.
Date with walnut cake step by step
- 2 cups of seed less dates with hot milk soak for 30 mins. Pour into blender and blend it all together..
- Add oil and yogurt mix until combine well..
- Add 2 cups of whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda, salt mix until combine well. Add half a cup of milk mix gradually..
- Add walnuts and chopped dates. Mix well. Pour into an oil greased mould, then place the mould into pre heated oven and cook for 30 to 35 mins. Now the cake is ready, cool it completely and cut in to pieces serve it..
recipe by Afra bena @cookpad