Rosemary and garlic roast potatoes. Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. Look for bags of colorful baby potatoes, which cook quickly.
These Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes are the perfect potato side dish for any fall or winter meal! Come learn how to make the perfect crispy roasted potatoes with lots of flavor and how to reheat leftover roasted potatoes. You'll never believe how easy these crispy rosemary potatoes are to make! You can cook Rosemary and garlic roast potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Rosemary and garlic roast potatoes
- You need 800 grams of potatoes.
- It’s 3-4 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of Olives oil.
- You need 1-2 cloves of rough crushed garlic.
- You need of Good pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of Fresh crushed black pepper.
Mix in the parmesan, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper and ensure all potatoes are evenly covered. Categories: Garlic Rosemary Potato Vegetables Side Dish Dinner Roasting Gluten Free Vegan. Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette and Grilled Fingerling Potatoes. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are always on our table during the holiday season, Christmas, Thanksgiving or Easter or just about anytime we want one of the best baked Potato recipes.
Rosemary and garlic roast potatoes instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 Degree C.
- Peel and cut potatoes to pieces 2-3 cms. We prefer they are the same size for them to be cooked thoroughly..
- Place potatoes in the bowl with rosemary and crushed garlic. Mix them and season well with salt and pepper. (We need good amount of salt to season this as we did not par-boil potatoes with salt before roasting.) Then place them into roasting tin..
- Bake them in the oven for 45-50 minutes, check them and turn them half way or around 25 minutes..
- Potatoes are best served straight away..
I have always been the type of person who loves carbs. Pasta, rice, bread or potatoes, anyway, anywhere. Easy garlic roasted potatoes recipe made in the oven for a crispy and creamy texture! These spuds are infused with a rosemary garlic oil for extra flavor. Garlic roasted potatoes add delicious flavor that compliments any meal!