Valentine mini heart cake. Valentine's Day Chocolate Ganache Mini Heart Cake Recipe Let's make some really delicious mini Valentine's Day chocolate ganache cakes ! Forget about the candy hearts for Valentine's Day, as you can learn how to make these cute heart mini cakes for your sweetie. These bite size conversation hearts are so easy to make and so fun to personalize.
Homemade Valentine's Day Cream Cheese Mints ~ cute, mini, glittery, heart mints for Valentine's. Learn to make cute mini heart cakes for Valentine's Day! Mini Heart Valentine Cakes are the easiest dessert you can make for valentine's day. You can cook Valentine mini heart cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Valentine mini heart cake
- It’s of For the sponge:.
- It’s 110 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 110 g of caster sugar.
- You need 110 g of butter, softened.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- It’s of good quality raspberry jam.
- It’s 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare of icing sugar, for dusting.
They look so adorable in the tiniest little cake stands with a dome cover. Mini heart shaped sponge cake recipe for Valentine's Day. This is a ridiculously easy little cake to make – takes all of five minutes to prepare and half an hour to bake. But it might be a nice thing to do for that heart-shaped day.
Valentine mini heart cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas 3..
- Prepare a rectangular 20 x 30cm flan or cake tin: line it with parchment and grease it lightly, or butter and flour the bottom of the tin..
- Sift the flour with the baking powder into a large bowl..
- Add all the other sponge ingredients..
- Beat with a handheld mixer or in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment for a couple of minutes, until the batter becomes creamy and smooth..
- Spoon it into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until the sponge springs back when lightly pressed..
- Loosen the sides with a palette knife; turn the cake out onto a wooden board smooth side down, then carefully peel off the parchment..
- Turn the cake right side up onto a wire rack and cool completely..
- In the meantime lightly whip the cream..
- Using a heart shaped biscuit cutter cut out hearts from the cooled sponge..
- Spread some jam over half the hearts (on the side that was bottoms of the cake) and spoon the whipped cream on the other hearts..
- Sandwich them together and dust with icing sugar before serving..
recipe by Cuisine Fiend @cookpad
These Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes are heart shaped and perfect for Valentine's Day. Light and fluffy cakes in pastel pink, and filled with whipped cream and strawberry conserve. Valentine Heart Cake: Without any special tools, this cake can be made. One can go all out, and make it from scratch, or one can get a really good boxed cake, and work from that. PS: the dates on the photos are incorrect.