Carrot Potato Ham Soup.
You can make Carrot Potato Ham Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Potato Ham Soup
- It’s 4 of large carrots.
- You need 400 of g,450g of peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of red onions,2 large white's.
- You need Half of a tablespoon Dried Basil.
- It’s Half of a tablespoon Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- It’s of Cold tap water,or plenty of bottled Mineral water.
- Prepare 400 g of cold cooked Ham from a ham joint.
Carrot Potato Ham Soup step by step
- Peel and boil carrots for 30 minutes,cook in Vegetable Stock,Sea Salt and Dried Basil,if water evaporates add some more..
- Peel onions and Maris Piper Potatoes,or New Potatoes (Salad Potatoes),should be done in 20 minutes,if the potatoes are not soft,then boil a little longer.After about 50 minutes it should be cooked,so just allow to cool down..
- Have a large mixing bowl ready for storing your added bits of blitzed soup.Blitz all ingredients together when either warm,or cold – in a Nutri Ninja electric Blender etc. Add 300ml of cold tap water,or Mineral Water too One portion of your very thick soup and then heat in a medium saucepan on the hob,until it is heated up enough for yourself..
recipe by Gary Waite @cookpad