Microwave Peanut Butter cookie. Place butter and peanut butter in a microwave-safe mug. There's one trick to making these cookies: be sure that the sugar and milk mixture comes to a complete boil in the microwave. Don't cut down on the microwave cooking time.
It worked out really quite well! I've been addicted to peanut butter for years, I put it on literally everything from waffles to oatmeal to apparently I love peanut butter cookies. I bet this is so great just out of the microwave. You can have Microwave Peanut Butter cookie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Peanut Butter cookie
- It’s 4 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of sugar.
- It’s 4 Tbs of milk (I use almond).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbs of mini chocolate chips.
Well, you can get the same result from your microwave in a fraction of the time! This ooey-gooey Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cookie will be your go-to treat when you have a hankering for something sweet. Peanut butter cookies are no exception. So rich, and satisfying, and hearty!
Microwave Peanut Butter cookie step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwave safe mug or bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, add 30 seconds as needed (mine took 2 minutes).
- Let cool a few minutes.
- Since I used a PB with no sweeteners, I drizzled the top of my cookie with a little pure maple syrup.
I love their sweet/salty flavor, and they stand up so well I have tried a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes. These soft double peanut butter cookies are definitely a favorite. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl. Mix together butter, peanut butter, sugars, and egg. View top rated Microwave peanut butter cookie recipes with ratings and reviews.