Vanilla Butter Cakes filled and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate Rasberry Ganache.
You can have Vanilla Butter Cakes filled and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate Rasberry Ganache using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Butter Cakes filled and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate Rasberry Ganache
- You need of FOR WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE RASBERRY FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Prepare 16 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, do not use chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh rasberries, or thawed frozen rasberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of FOR VANILLA CAKES.
- Prepare 3 cups of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- You need of TO DECORATE.
- Prepare 4 of or more fresh rasberries.
- Prepare of valentine sprinkles.
Vanilla Butter Cakes filled and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate Rasberry Ganache instructions
- MAKE WHIPPED RASBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Puree rasberries in a food processor or blender.
- Strain them, pressing to extract all juice, discard seeds.
- Heat cream until hot, pour over white chocolate in a large bowl, let sit one minute then stir until smooth.
- Stir in rasberrie juice and vanilla and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- MAKE VANILLA CAKES.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray cake molds well with bakers spray. Alternatively thiscake batter will make a 2 layer 9 inch cake or 24 cupcakes adjusting the cooking time for either.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat sugar and butter until creamy, add flour and milk and stir just until moist, beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended.
- Divide evenly between cake molds.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes until a tootpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans then release carefully from molds and cool completely.
- Whip the chilled Rasberry White Chocolate mixture until light and fluffy.
- Fill center of each cake with some filling.
- Sandwich 2 cake halves together. This will make 4 cakes.
- Frost each cake with the frosting.
- Decorate with a fresh rasberrie and valentine sprinkles.
recipe by fenway @cookpad