Classic sugar cookies(valentine idea)by Pam….
You can make Classic sugar cookies(valentine idea)by Pam… using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic sugar cookies(valentine idea)by Pam…
- It’s 200 grams of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need of for decoration….
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chip(i used hersheys unsweetened chocolate chip).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
Classic sugar cookies(valentine idea)by Pam… step by step
- in a mixing bowl sifted flour in baking powder,salt,sugar,combine dry ingridents add egg and butter and vanilla give a nice mix chill about 30 min..
- clean and flour surface roll the dough using heart shape cookie cutter cut as many as you can.Line wax or parchment paper and arrange on them make sure you had space in between..chill about 15 min before baking.
- pre heat oven 350 and bake 10 to 15 min or untill light brown let it cool….
- while waiting to your cookie to cool get another bowl chocolate chips in add milk heat in a microwave to melt about a min or so give a nice stir..
- decorate your cookie deep in half of the cookie or drizzle it on top let chocolate set then serve..
recipe by pamelarochelle @cookpad