Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies. These Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Cookies will be the star of your cookie tray – they've got the soft and chewy texture of a chocolate chip cookie, with the most amazing bright flavors from the cranberries and orange zest. These are an irresistible cookie you won't be able to get enough of! Enjoy 🙂 Cranberry Orange Cookies made with whole grain flour, cashew butter, and dairy-free using Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk.
Thank you for supporting the brands that help me bring you new recipes! In the bowl of a stand mixer or another large bowl with a hand mixer, add softened butter, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla. Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies FAQs & Tips How to make almond meal at home? You can cook Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of each vanilla, almond extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 Tbs of fresh orange zest, divided.
- Prepare of For topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
I do not follow a gluten free diet but rather keep everything in balance. Therefore, I never buy gluten free flour mixes as I find many people like me do not have them on hand. What I always have on hand is almonds and quick oats. One of my favorite flavor combos is cranberry and orange.
Gluten free Cranberry Orange almond cookies instructions
- With an electric mixer, beat butter for 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl occassionally.
- Add sugar. Beat additional 2 minutes.
- Add extracts, salt, and 1 Tbs zest. Mix.
- Slowly add flour as you mix.
- Stir in berries and nuts.
- Roll into log shape (about 2" around), wrap in plastic and freeze for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Cut log into about 1/4" thick cookies.
- Arrange on lined cookie sheets, about 1" apart.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks.
- As cookies cool, put chips into microwave safe dish.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between.
- Once chocolate is smooth, using spoon, drizzle cool cookies with chocolate.
- Sprinkle remaining zest on top and allow chocolate to set up.
- Store in air tight container.
I don't know why, but they sing sweet harmony when they're together. These cookies are gluten free and can be made dairy free with one easy swap that I list in the ingredients. These cookies are a THM "S". They have hints of holiday flavours: subtle spice from cardamom, a citrusy tang from orange zest, and a mild nutty flavour from almonds. They're a delicious twist on traditional shortbread cookies, made gluten-free using almond flour.