Slow Cooker Jambalaya.
You can make Slow Cooker Jambalaya using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- It’s 12 oz of diced some boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- You need 2 medium of chopped onions.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- You need 2/3 cup of smoked ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 14 oz of canned chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 lb of frozen cooked shrimp.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 2/3 cup of chives for garnish.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn.
Slow Cooker Jambalaya instructions
- Combine all ingredients, except rice in slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours. If using raw shrimp add to slow cooker with 30 min remaining..
- Cook rice separately..
- Mix rice and slow cooker in a large bowl. Keep separate if you are storing the jambalaya..
- Portion mixture and garnish with chives..
recipe by Jon Zatkoff @cookpad