Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham.
You can cook Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of ham steak.
- Prepare 1/2 large of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun spice.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 box of chicken stock.
Jambalaya w/sausage, shrimp and ham step by step
- Slice smoke sausage in half and dice in smaller pieces.
- Dice ham into small cube pieces.
- Dice onions and peppers in small cube pieces..
- In large pot add 2 tablespoon of oil and cook sausage and ham. When the sausage and ham are browned, add onions and peppers and garlic and stir until onions are transparent..
- Add rice, chicken stock, shimp and all spices.Drain juice from tomato can and add the tomatoes. (You can add more spices if u desire).
- Close lid and let cook until rice is tender..
recipe by sirmorgan @cookpad