You can cook Sipo egg using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sipo egg
- It’s 24 pieces of fresh quail eggs – – boiled and shelled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot cubes.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of ham cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of jicama.
- You need 250 ml of all-purpose cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch dissolved.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Sipo egg step by step
- In a pan, heat butter and oil over medium heat..
- In the same pan with butter, saute garlic and onion until tender. Next, add the carrots and green peas. If using canned green peas then this should be added at the end. Mix in the ham and cook for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup of water, cover and let simmer until carrots are almost cooked..
- Add the quail eggs, and singkamas or kohlrabi then pour in the all-purpose cream and stir. Season with salt and peppers and let it simmer under medium heat for about 3 minutes..
- Add the cornstarch mixture and mix for about another 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Serve warm and enjoy..
recipe by Marie Ruth Roman @cookpad