Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies. Pumpkin whoopie pies with a simple, sweet filling make a perfect treat everyone is sure to love. A delicious pumpkin cookie that can be eaten single or filled with whoopie pie filling to make it even better. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Maple-Spice Filling.
Try these Pumpkin-Spiced Whoopie Pies with ginger cream. When the bake sale table is groaning from all those pumpkin pies piled on top, you'll be glad you brought these Pumpkin-Spiced Whoopie Pies instead. Top with remaining cookies, bottom sides down. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies
- Prepare of CAKES.
- Prepare 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
- You need of PUMPKIN SPICE FILLING.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 4 oz of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 cup of confectioner's 6.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of drops of orange food coloring.
Your next tailgating party needs these pumpkin spice whoopie pies from Delish.com. Fluffy cream cheese filling sandwiched between two moist pumpkin cookies make these Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies the perfect hand-held snack you just won't be able. SPREAD a heaping teaspoon of filling onto flat side of one cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. My kids start begging me for these cakelike sandwich cookies as soon as autumn arrives.
Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat in, stir in cocoa powder.
- Beat in buttermilk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until well combined.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Press sprinkles on surface of batter. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until set. Let sit on pan 1 minute then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter until well combined, add sugar slowly beating until creamy, beat in pumpkin pie spce, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add drops of orange food color to get the color you want, chill filling about 30 minutes to firm up before using.
- ASSEMBLE WHOPPIE PIES.
- Place a cake bottom side up on work surfave.
- Spread some filling on cake.
- Ytop with another cake , top up.
I haven't met a person yet who doesn't like these fun For filling, combine flour and salt in a small saucepan. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. It tastes so good you are going to have a hard time not eating the filling before it makes its way into the center of the moist Pumpkin. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the flour. Whoopie Pies are big sandwiched cookie.