Protein pineapple upside down cake.
You can make Protein pineapple upside down cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oat flower.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 60 grams of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup of sugar free coconut milk.
- You need 122 grams of Apple sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 567 grams of crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Protein pineapple upside down cake step by step
- First off mix everything but the pineapple and the 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Then in a pan place the pineapple and top it with the table spoon of honey..
- Then add mixed ingredients on top of the pineapples spread evenly..
- Place in oven at 350°F and for 30 to 40 minutes. Enjoy!.