Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup.
You can have Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- You need 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of large white onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 lb of cauliflower, riced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 cup of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, thyme.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of jars roasted red peppers.
Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Soup step by step
- In stock pot, add potatoes, onion, carrots, cauliflower, garlic and stock.
- Simmer on medium heat about 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Add seasoning and red peppers (don’t drain).
- Using an immersion blender, purée until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning as you like.
recipe by icancervive10 @cookpad