1 Minute Carrot Cake.
You can cook 1 Minute Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 Minute Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster/powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut).
1 Minute Carrot Cake instructions
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking..
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined..
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time..
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily..
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!.
recipe by Nitasha @cookpad