Vickys Easter Tulip Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Easter Tulip Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Tulip Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 of full recipe for Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie recipe, link below.
- It’s of ready-roll icing or marzipan.
- Prepare of food colouring.
- It’s sticks of cake pops.
- Prepare of jam or glace icing.
Vickys Easter Tulip Cookie Pops, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Make up my vanilla butter cookie recipe dough. It's in my profile or just search for Vickys Vanilla Butter Cookie https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334148-vickys-vanilla-butter-cookie-pops-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free-christmas-stocking-idea.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thick and cut out using a flower shaped cutter. You could make daffodils out of stars.
- Bake as the recipe states remembering to indent the cookies with the cake pop stick beforehand.
- Colour the icing and roll out then using the same cutter make your flowers again.
- When your cookies are done cooling on a wire rack, use a little jam or icing to stick the flower shapes on top of the cookies, remembering to sandwich the cake pop sticks inbetween.
- It would be fun to bake an easter cake and stick these in the top for decoration!.
- Any leftover dough can be frozen for later use.
- Or you could use it to make cute easter egg cookies!.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad