Carrot Cup Cakes. Soft, fluffy, and moist carrot cake cupcakes! Made completely from scratch with real grated carrots and the option to add nuts or raisins, these cupcakes are always a hit! So then, what does your carrot (cup)cake say about you?
Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it. I love this Carrot Cupcake recipe because it's so easy to make. These spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. You can have Carrot Cup Cakes using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cup Cakes
- Prepare 100 grams of Carrot (or pulp of carrot).
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake Mix Flour.
- You need 2 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of Olive Oil (or Salad Oil).
Perfect for Easter or any time of year! This Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe is unbelievably (yes, I'm going to use the "m" word) moist and perfectly spiced and loaded up with fresh carrots. These moist and fluffy carrot cake cupcakes are beyond delicious with toasted walnuts, a perfect mix of spices, and lots of perfectly sweet, cream cheese frosting. Carrot Cake Cupcakes are so moist and fluffy and have a simple cream cheese frosting on top!
Carrot Cup Cakes step by step
- Grate the carrot..
- Put the eggs and Sugar in a bowl and mix until well combined..
- Add the Olive oil (or Salad Oil) and the grated Carot. Mix until will combineted..
- Add Pancake Mix Flour and mix well..
- Put paper cases in a Cup Cake Tray. Put the dough in the cup cases evenly..
- Bake it in an Oven preheated to 160 degree for approx. 30 minuets..
- When it is finished, make sure whether you baked it with a bamboo skewer. If it is not baked, bake for an additional 10 minutes..
Made completely from scratch with lots of grated carrots. Topped With A Heavenly Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting, These Moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes Have Just The Right Amount Of Spice. These carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are incredibly moist thanks to freshly grated carrot. Top them off with my favorite thick and fluffy cream cheese frosting. Okay, I know we've still got a ways but it's been starting to warm up, and did you know Easter is in March this year?