Strawberry Cake From Scratch 👌🍓(with Jello). This strawberry poke cake is made from scratch and is a soft, moist jello poke cake that is topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. It has the taste of strawberries in every bite and is the perfect easy, elegant dessert! Our friends have been complaining that there are too many salads on the blog these days.
I would much rather find a true "Strawberry Cake from SCRATCH" that didn't use it. Homemade Strawberry Cake From Scratch: The Best Fresh Strawberry Cake Recipe, WITHOUT a boxed cake mix or strawberry jello! Then topped with strawberry cream cheese frosting. You can make Strawberry Cake From Scratch 👌🍓(with Jello) using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cake From Scratch 👌🍓(with Jello)
- It’s 1 stick of Soft butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of Strawberry Gelatin 3oz.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs (room temp).
- You need 2 3/4 cup of Already sifted CAKE flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk (room temp).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Strawberry for Purée (blend).
- It’s 2 of 9" cake pans.
- You need 1 of Frosting (your choice).
Not too long ago I shared my favorite Lemon Buttermilk Cake Recipe. In the post, I discussed the concept of a true "southern cake" recipe. This is a moist, flavorful, strawberry flavored cake flavored with real strawberries, filled with a fresh strawberry jam, and covered with a whipped cream cheese frosting. There are a few steps involved but I'll walk you through them and include a how-to video!
Strawberry Cake From Scratch 👌🍓(with Jello) instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Sift flour then measure flour for ingredients. Use a whisk if you don't have a sifter..
- Add baking powder.
- Blend strawberries into purée.
- Butter trays and line with flour to prevent sticking.
- Mix soft butter,Sugar and strawberry gelatin together until light and fluffy.
- Separate egg yolks from white. Add one yolk into mix at a time. Thoroughly mix before adding another (this is for fluffy texture). You can skip this step and just mix whole eggs one by one..
- Whip egg whites into soft peaks and fold into batter at the end (You can skip this step and just mix whole eggs one by one.).
- Add flour to wet ingredients along with the milk a little at a time..
- Add strawberry purée and vanilla.
- Fold in egg white.
- Evenly distribute mix into both trays. Cook 25-35 mins. Let cool. Then frost and enjoy😄.
Fresh Strawberry Cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting is here to give us a reason to celebrate each and every day. It's made exclusively from real strawberries (no mixes, gelatin, or artificial food coloring required) and is one of my most treasured dessert recipes. To date, I've used this same fresh strawberry cake recipe to make cakes for all kinds of special life events, ranging. This homemade strawberry cake has the BEST fresh strawberry flavor which gets amped up by the use of strawberry Jello. This homemade cake recipe is so easy to make from scratch, using fresh OR frozen strawberries, and will be a favorite in your home.