Vegan Gluten-Free Sesame Bars.
You can have Vegan Gluten-Free Sesame Bars using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten-Free Sesame Bars
- You need 1 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 cups of cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder.
Vegan Gluten-Free Sesame Bars instructions
- First of all, you have to toast the sesame seeds. Do it on an ungreased skillet, and on high heat, but with constant stirring. It’ll take about four to five minutes to get them golden brown, and once they’re done, transfer them into a bowl or a plate. Next, using the same skillet (no need to wash), cook sugar, vanilla, and three tbsp of water over medium heat. Keep stirring until all of the sugar has melted (about ten minutes), then add the sesame seeds while stirring..
- You shouldn’t transfer it into a pan until it’s thickened, so if it’s still syrupy, then you’ll have to keep stirring until it’s ready. Immediately spread the mixture on a greased baking pan as soon as it gets harder to stir, and press it using a steel spatula to even it out. Wait for it to cool down (about fifteen minutes) before cutting. These are good to eat by themselves, with ice-creams, or even sorbets..
recipe by Dana @cookpad