Gluten Free Majestic and Moist Honey cake.
You can cook Gluten Free Majestic and Moist Honey cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Majestic and Moist Honey cake
- Prepare 3 each of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Elite Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 1 cup of Almond or Soy Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Xanthum Gum.
Gluten Free Majestic and Moist Honey cake step by step
- Mix together the eggs, honey, oil, and sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in almond/soy milk.
- Add in remaining ingredients and then mix again..
- Bake at 350 deg. at ~45 min or until toothpick comes out clean. (Recipe fills two loaf pans).
- Optional: when taking out the honey cake, drizzle honey over the top pf the cake for a more intense honey flavor and shine..
recipe by Lauren Costa Seaver @cookpad