You can make Christmas Dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Dinner
- You need 1 of Ham.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Cream Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Sweet Peas.
- It’s 2 Cans of Yams, drained.
- It’s 1 C. of Mini Marshmallows.
- You need 1/4 C. of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- It’s 2 of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- It’s of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- Prepare of Juice from Ham.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of Honey.
- It’s of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
Christmas Dinner step by step
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
recipe by PittbullMom2014 @cookpad