Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad.
You can cook Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad
- Prepare of Salad base, cheese, and dressing.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of salad mix.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare To taste of salad dressing your favorite.
- Prepare 1 cup of green stuffed olives.
- Prepare 2 of medium vine ripened tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of large cucumber.
- It’s of Sour cream tzatziki sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 of large cucumber grated.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meats.
- It’s 1 pound of gyro loaf seem my recipe or already prepared.
- You need 1/2 pound of ham luncheon meat.
Lazy Sunday Afternoon Gyro Salad instructions
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into thin wedges. Wash and peel the cucumber leaving stripes. Slice half the cucumber into thin slices..
- Grate the half of the cucumber. Add and mix the grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, parsley, and dill weed..
- Roll the ham into a roll lengthwise. Slice starting at the end thinly.add to the salad mix with the sliced cucumber, cheese, olives, and tomatoes wedges..
- Slice the gyro loaf thinly. Fry on a flat skillet till browned and crispy. Add to the salad mix..
- Serve adding you tzatziki sauce and/or salad dressing. I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad