Chia Date Bars.
You can cook Chia Date Bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Date Bars
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 7-8 of dates, soaked overnight & pitted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- It’s As per taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of flax seed.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of raisins.
Chia Date Bars instructions
- Blend the dates coarsely in the food processor. Mix with all the other ingredients. Transfer to a plate lined with cling film. Press it down evenly with your hands or a spatula..
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Cut into desired shapes and store in an air tight container in the refrigerator..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad