You can make Sprinkle Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprinkle Cupcakes
- Prepare of For the cupcakes:.
- Prepare 150 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 300 g of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sprinkles (double check they are gluten free).
Sprinkle Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy Beat in the eggs one at a time Stir in the flour Divide between 8 muffins cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely Make the frosting by beating together the dairy free spread and icing sugar until light and fluffy Pipe onto the cupcakes Decorate with the sprinkles.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad