1 Minute Carrot Cake.
You can have 1 Minute Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of 1 Minute Carrot Cake
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of caster/powdered sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of clove powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of grated carrot.
- You need of roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut).
1 Minute Carrot Cake instructions
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking..
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined..
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time..
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily..
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!.
recipe by Nitasha @cookpad