The Diet Breaker Death By Chocolate Cake.
Ingredients of The Diet Breaker Death By Chocolate Cake
- It’s 3 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
The Diet Breaker Death By Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan and dust with flour; tap out excess flour..
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar with electric mixers on medium speed until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time beating well. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar, beating until well blended. By had add stir in flour, milk, and 3/4 cup cocoa; mix until well blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan and spread evenly..
- Bake 58-62 minutes. Since this cake is fudgy and more moisturized, toothpick testing won't work. Let cake cool upright in pan for 25-30 minutes, then flip over onto serving plate and let cool completely. Dust top of cake with powdered sugar..
- To make chocolate glaze: im a saucepan combine remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar, remaining 1/4 cup cocoa, and 1/4 cup milk. Heat until bubbles and.completely smooth. Pour over cake once it's flipped over in zig zags..
- To make caramel glaze: Combine im saucepan 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup corn syrup, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp baking soda. Stir constantly until it starts to boil. Let boil without stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then put in baking soda. Pour on top of cake in same way as chocolate glaze over cake..
recipe by .pastrygirl. @cookpad