You can make Ram Ladoos using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ram Ladoos
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow moon Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of ChanaDal.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Coriander chopped.
- It’s Gram of flour 2-3 Tablespoon (for Binding).
- It’s 1/2 Inch of Ginger grated.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Roasted ground Cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt to 1 teaspoon.
- It’s 1-2 cups of Oil for deep frying.
- You need of For Topping : Carrot peeled (length wise).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mint Chutney -.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dates and Tamarind Chutney -.
- You need 1 of Radish.
- It’s of For Tangy Caroot Vinegar Pani:.
- You need 1 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- You need 4-5 of (Laung) Cloves.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
Ram Ladoos instructions
- Soak Moong Dal and ChanaDal Overnight and then Grind both together into a fine paste with little amount (1-2 tablespoon)water..
- Add ginger paste, coriander, hing, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and salt. Mix all the ingredients well..
- Heat oil in a wok and add scoops of the batter to make Ram ladoos..
- Fry until it turn light brown in colour..
- Assembling Ladoos: (Dry one) Top it with some Carrot pickle, peeled Radish,mint chutney and dates tamarind chutney and serve..
- For Tangy Caroot Vinegar Pani: Heat vinegar and water in a pan..
- Let it boil for 4-5 minutes with other added ingredients (peeled carrots, cloves and garlic clove)..
- Dip ladoos in this water for 15 minutes before serving and then top with chutneys and carrot and radish..
recipe by Shikha Yashu Jethi @cookpad