You can have Pork Hamonado using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Hamonado
- Prepare 1 head of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 kg of pork chopped.
- It’s 1 can of pine apple juice 240ml.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pine apple 235g.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 slice of cheddar cheese (optional).
- It’s 1/4 slice of cooked ham cubed.
Pork Hamonado instructions
- In a pan brown pork from its own fat oil. Set aside..
- From the same pan using the oil of pork, saute' garlic until golden brown. Remove from pan. Set aside. Put back the pork and ham then add sugar. Stir. Pour water simmer it until pork is a bit tender..
- Let the liquid evaporate. Pour the pine apple juice in the pork. Let it simmer until pork is tender. Add salt and pepper according to your own taste. Garnish with garlic and sliced cheese when pork is tender. Texture should be saucecy not watery..
recipe by #dumbwifey(nacknick) @cookpad