Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders.
You can cook Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders
- It’s 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of minced onions.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s As needed of deli ham, turkey or combo.
- Prepare As needed of deli cheese i used provolone & pepper jack.
- It’s of mayo/mustard for the inside of rolls ranch is good too.
- You need 1 tsp of pineapple juice optional only when I do just ham.
Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Sandwich Rolls/Sliders instructions
- Split Hawaiian rolls. Then i mixed a little mayo, some mustard and spread inside each roll)..sometimes I add a lil bit of homemade ranch dressing also. Lol Then layer your deli meat, and cheeses. in between each Hawaiian roll..
- Then in a pourable measuring glass- melted a stick of butter, and added some brown spicy mustard, yellow mustard, Worchershire sauce, minced onion, minced garlic, poppy seeds, cracked pepper, and stirred/whisked for about 3-4 min to where no melted butter was floating on top, but all was mixed in together, and poured on top, and brushed it all over.*You can also add a little pineapple juice to mixture if u want as well. (OPTIONAL).
- Spray pan with Pam. Bake at 350, covered in aluminum foil for about 20-25 min. You can also remove foil during last few minutes if u like tops to be browner or toasty. But they are very soft, and just melt in your mouth..
- You can also use whatever kind of ham, meat, cheeses you want. Also*you can let these marinate for an hour or so before baking. Just a note: If you have any leftovers, put in a Rubbermaid container with top in fridge. The next day they will be hard, but soon as you pop a few on a plate and warm in microwave for about 10-15 seconds they taste just as fresh as the night u made them. Soooo soft! So they def need to be warmed up for leftover. They are amazing!.
recipe by LISA DUNSON @cookpad