Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats.
You can have Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats
- You need of Pork.
- It’s 1 of whole pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 8 of thin slices of Italian hot ham.
- Prepare 10 of thin slices of deli Genoa salami.
- You need 12 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1 of 4 ounce Block if cheese, I used habanero cheddar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha seasoning blend spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of SAUCE.
- Prepare 15 oz of can diced tomatoes with juices.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Romano cheese, fresh grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh chopped herbs, basil, parsley and chives.
Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with Italian Meats step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Slice tenderloin down the middle, but not all the way through and cover with plastic wrap and pound with a meat pounder to about an even 1/4 inch thickness.
- Lay ham evenly on pork.
- Lay Genoa salami evenly on ham.
- Lay pepperoni om salami evenly.
- Place a log of the cheese down the middle.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling and tie with butchers twine to keep together. Skewer ends closed with a toothpick.
- Heat olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Season prk with sriracha seasoning and pepper. Brown pork on all sides.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest while making sauce.
- MAKE SAUCE.
- In pan drippings from skillet pork was cooked in cook onion and garlic until soft about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, lemon, Italian seasoning salt and pepper and cream and cook at a simmer until its a sauce consistancy about 5 minutes, add romano cheese and herbs.
- Remove string and toothpicks from pork, slice and serve with sauce.
recipe by fenway @cookpad