Teri's Chocolate Crack Cake.
You can make Teri's Chocolate Crack Cake using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teri's Chocolate Crack Cake
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract (I like the pure vanilla from Mexico best).
- It’s 2 cup of Cake Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey's® UnsweetenedCocoa.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped Walnuts.
Teri's Chocolate Crack Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl.
- Combine eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with a fork.
- Slowly add eggs/vanilla mixture to butter/sugar mixture.
- Beat for 1 to 2 minutes on medium speed.
- In small mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt – stir together well.
- Alternate mixing in the water and flour mixture to wet ingredients (Lg bowl).
- Mix in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into 2 round greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes.
- When toothpick comes out clean it is done.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans.
- Completely cool on wire racks.
- Frost with Emmes Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.
recipe by Teri @cookpad