I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes.
You can make I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes
- You need 4 of very ripe medium sized bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 25 g of melted butter.
I've-got-too-much-banana-leftover Banana Cupcakes step by step
- In a large bowl, mash 4 ripe bananas using a fork or masher..
- Combine bananas with 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbs honey, 1 tbs vanilla extract, and 25g (1/3 cup) melted butter..
- In another bowl, mix 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt. Add this to wet ingredients in Step 2, gradually in quarters..
- Pour mixture into cupcake wrappers set on the cupcake tray. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until it achieves the desired puffed shape..
- Done! Optional: serve with whipped cream or a light layer of confectioner's sugar on top..