Denver Baked Omelet.
You can cook Denver Baked Omelet using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Denver Baked Omelet
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped ham (already cooked).
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Denver Baked Omelet step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan well and set it aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the peppers and onion to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes, until everything is softened. Then add the ham and cook another 3-5 minutes to get some color on the ham. After that, remove the skillet from the heat and pour out the ham mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the ham mixture and place it in the oven. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until puffy and the center is set. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before slicing into squares and serving..
recipe by Christina @cookpad